- Launch of the Phase II trial testing DNV3837 for first-line treatment of moderate to severe Clostridioides difficile infections
- Communication by USAMRIID of positive in vitro evaluation data on DNV3681 against anthrax with the prospect of in vivo evaluations
- Publication of data demonstrating the efficacy of the first two marketed cosmetic active ingredients, Phytoene (marketed by Solvay and Univar) and Hebelys® (marketed by Greentech)
- Collaboration agreement with Dow for the development of a new cosmetic active ingredient based on a bacterial extract of DEINOVE
- First revenues from collaborative agreements in cosmetic ingredients received from three leading companies in the field
- Securing financial resources by setting up a convertible bonds (OCA) financing line** for a maximum amount of € 15m
- Half-year net loss of the group: – €5.4m vs. – €3.7m in the first half of 2018;
- Consolidated cash position:
- + €1.9m at June 30, 2019** vs + €3.9m at December 31, 2018;
- + €3.9m at August 31, 2019, following the subscription in July 2019 of the 1st convertible bonds Tranche by ESGO Fund for €2.1m, and the partial pre-financing of the 2018 R&D Tax Credit (CIR) in August 2019, for €1.7m.
DEINOVE (Euronext Growth Paris: ALDEI), a French biotech company that relies on a disruptive approach to develop innovative antibiotics and bio-based active ingredients for cosmetics and nutrition, announces that its Board of Directors has approved the financial statements for the first half of 2019.
"Since the beginning of the year, we have devoted resources to the preparation of the Phase II clinical trial of DNV3837. The forthcoming enrolment of the first patient will be a major step forward. At the same time, we are making progress in building a real portfolio of cosmetic ingredients, and we are very excited about the new collaboration with Dow. The OCA financing line with ESGO Fund also secures the continuation of all programs. " says Emmanuel PETIOT, Managing Director of DEINOVE.
* Press release issued July 9, 2019